Sunset Cruise in Puerto Rico
Whether you like shopping, water sports, beautiful beaches, or you’re just seeking a relaxing vacation, Puerto Rico has it all. From the charm of Old San Juan, the upmarket scene of Calle Fortaleza, the nightlife of Condado or the rustic beauty of Culebra, Puerto Rico has everything tied together in one place. That's why it is one of the most charming destinations of the Caribbean. Sunset viewing is one of the best ways to end your days on a private charter in or around Puerto Rico.
Best Places in Puerto Rico for Sunset Watching
Puerto Rico has a diverse landscape – from mountains, cityscapes, beaches to the ocean. It just depends on you how you want to spend your time during the evening. There are numerous places in Puerto Rico where the sunsets will leave you in awe.Here are the best places where you can catch a glimpse of the sunsets with your loved ones aboard a luxury yacht or boat.
- The sunset at El Morro has a great backdrop. If you are in San Juan, definitely visit Castillo San Cristóbal, Fort San Felipe del Morro, Paseo de la Princesa, Old San Juan, Laguna del Condado and Isla Verde Beach for an amazing sunset charter experience.
- The islands of Culebra, Culebrita, Vieques, Icacos, and Palaminitos offer some amazing views sunset views.
- Spend magical evenings at Guanica, Aguadilla, CaboRojo, Balneario de Carolina, Guadeloupe, Rincon and Fajardo Cays.
- If you are in the US Virgin Islands, some of the best sunset viewing experiences are found in St. John and St. Thomas.
- What about the British Virgin Islands? The best places to see the sunset are Sunset Loop at Peter Island, BananaKeet Café, Virgin Gorda'sMahoeBay, Cane Garden Bay on Tortola and Anegada.
Sunset Yacht Charters For a Magical Trip
Beautiful, breath taking sunsets and a private charter make a perfect combination for a memorable experience in Puerto Rico.
At Yachts Puerto Rico Charters, we provide sunset tours for all group sizes, including private romantic charters as well as group sunset charters. We have luxury yachts and boats that will take you to the most beautiful spots of Puerto Rico for sunset watching. Our luxury charters start about 2-3 hours prior to the sunset. You will be welcomed by our crew with champagne, wine and any other select drink that you like. Our chef prepares hors d'oeuvre as you take in the beautiful sights of the setting sun in the sparkling waters of the Caribbean ocean. The cost of your sunset yacht charter is determined by various factors including the size of the vessel, group size, any specific request, or other unique requirements. Sunset tours are normally 4 hours, but you can customize it per your needs. To learn more about our sunset charters, please inquire via phone at +1 (702) 816-6667 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org